Confidential Job Search Strategies

Do you know how to avoid the biggest mistakes confidential job seekers make when searching for a job?

Are you too busy with your current job to look for a new job?

Does your resume help you blend in with or stand out from your competition?

 

We can help you land a job faster than trying to figure it all out on your own.

 

 

CONFIDENTIAL JOB SEARCH STRATEGY

Studies show about 20% of jobs are found online. The other 80% are found through a variety of job search strategies. When you are in stealth mode, your strategies are limited; they need to be well planned and executed.

What you get:

  • Learn how to avoid big mistakes when searching for a job confidentially. 

  • Too busy to do it yourself? Let me do the leg work for you. I will find the right person(s) for you to contact and their contact information.

  • Get in front of hiring managers and decision makers faster, by accessing my exclusive tools and strategies.

  • Learn what to say to the right people when.

  • Learn job search strategies that will help land interviews faster.

  • Learn job search strategies that work for you while you sleep.

RESUME and COVER LETTER

On average, resumes get an 8-second read by human eyes if you are lucky.  It needs to be a succinct, targeted, marketing document highlighting what you can do for your future employer.

What you get:

  • Professionally-written, optimized resume completely tailored to you and your career goals.

  • Visually appealing to both the human eye and ATS.

  • Cover letters and emails that actually get read and make you stand out. Comprehensive correspondence templates and guidance along the entire job search journey.

LINKEDIN PROFILE

Latest studies show LinkedIn is used more than 90% by recruiters and hiring managers to vet or find job candidates today.

What you get: 

  • Learn how to market yourself effectively and professionally using LinkedIn, while flying under the radar. 

  • Optimized LinkedIn profile and strategies to help you get noticed faster confidentially.

  • 1-hour consultation reviewing best strategies to use LinkedIn with your job search.

PERSONAL BRANDING & ASSESSMENTS

Do you know how to stand out among your competition? What makes you the right person for the job? You have 30 seconds or less to grab the attention of your next hiring manager. Do you know how to do that effectively?

What You Get:

  • Personal brand assessment(s) to discover your true strengths and motivators.

  • 1:1 coaching with a Certified Personal Brand Coach who will help you strategically identify and confidently market your unique value.

INTERVIEW PREP and SALARY NEGOTIATION

Phone interviews, Skype interviews, behavioral interviews, panel interviews, performance interviews.... How do you prepare for so many different types of interviews? I've got you covered. Interviews are fun. Let me teach you how to play the game and enjoy it!

What you get:

  • Learn how to effectively answer "So, tell me about yourself."

  • Learn how to answer the tough questions in any type of interview.

  • Learn what questions you should ask in an interview.

  • Learn the best way to follow up after an interview.

  • Learn how to prepare for salary negotiations and successfully agree on compensation. 

Please reload

Pricing

We offer custom packages and a la carte services.

Packages start at $1199.

Let's talk about what custom services will help you win. Contact me for a free consultation.

Access exclusive executive career resources with BlueSteps. Contact me for more information and how you can get 20% off your membership! 

© 2016 SICKRESUMES PROUDLY CREATED WITH WIX.COM & SOME IMAGES FROM CANVA.COM and DEPOSITPHOTOS.COM

info@yourcareerally.com  | Scottsdale, Arizona

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Basic Black
  • Twitter Basic Black